You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. Benjamin Franklin

Hi All!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> IntroductionsMessage format

Threelilindians
Posted 2014-02-12 11:08 PM (#7794)
Subject: Hi All!

Hello from Texas! We're a family of three, with potential for growth. ;)
Found FOTR through the Escapees forum, and glad we can come here to find people with similar experiences.
We're in the process of converting our lifestyle from stick house to full-time rv'ers. We still have a ways to go, like actually buying an rv and a truck. First things first, we're moving in with family and basically de-junking our lives. We'll be free to save for a year.
Still processing this forum. Need recommendations of family friendly floor plans. The Escapees forum recommended looking at infrastructure and sticking with used high-end rvs (DRV, New Horizons, etc). That said I'd like to find something with two 'bedrooms', but a good lay out that actually has a sofa that faces the tv. Petty, no? Lol. I guess I have plenty of time to research, but YOUR solutions might help, please feel free to spam me!
TIA, we're glad to be here!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pdemichiel
Posted 2014-02-17 2:33 PM (#7795 - in reply to #7794)
Subject: Re: Hi All!

Welcome to FOTR. Sounds like your plans are moving forward and I wish you the best of luck. Don't forget the FB group for additional information.
Seangie
Posted 2014-02-18 3:00 PM (#7797 - in reply to #7794)
Subject: RE: Hi All!

Welcome! We are a family of 6 fullriming in a bus conversion. Our most important consideration when designing our bus was making sure each kid has their own space. If you are fulltiming it will quickly get tedious and overbearing to pull out and put away a couch every night. Look for an RV with a bunkroom for the kids. It will make the most difference.

http://boyinks4adventure.com/the-rv/our-second-rv/
Has a pretty good page outlining there first and second RV (5th wheel) purchases and might give you some better ideas for what you might need when traveling with kids.

As for the TV ...we don't have time for one! Too busy traveling the country ;)

-Sean
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software