You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. Sir Winston Churchill

Introduction
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> IntroductionsMessage format

LaughingMomma
Posted 2013-07-30 5:33 PM (#7752)
Subject: Introduction

Hello All!

My name is Eryn and my husband's name is Shane. We are a Bible believing, God fearing, homeschooling family. We have 4 kids and a hound and we are not on the road yet...actually we are not sure we will be officially "on the road." But it looks like we may be headed that way. We have daydreamed about it for a long time and now it seems like things may be lining up. We did purchase a camper that will fit us all and we are currently making a few "custom" changes.

Our biggest obstacles at this point are: 1) selling the house and 2) how do we support ourselves along the way. Yep, those are a few important points.

The biggest surprise in all this is that when I tell people what we are trying to do...I seem to think it sounds crazier than the people I am telling! So, I thought that joining this forum would help me realize that at the very least we are not alone in our craziness. *GRIN*

Looking forward to reading through the forums and learning what I can!

Laughing Momma
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pdemichiel
Posted 2013-08-07 5:03 AM (#7753 - in reply to #7752)
Subject: Re: Introduction

Welcome laughing Momma. You are not alone and hope your dreams become a reality.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software