You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. Henry David Thoreau “Walden”

We have a timeline for getting on the road!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reving Up and Raring To Go -> Getting ReadyMessage format

libranbutterfly
Posted 2013-05-19 3:03 PM (#7740)
Subject: We have a timeline for getting on the road!

We are hoping to get on the road Spring 2015.

We were wanting to head out earlier, but have decided to add to our family next year. :)

We are going to be RVing march-August, and in KY for the rest of the year, staying with my inlaws. That way we will be with family for birthdays and Christmas, and working those months rent free so we can fill up the savings account a bit :)

We will be replacing my run down van with a large SUV with three rows so we can pull a camper. We are getting a small commuter car that will stay in KY so my husband can use it for work (delivering pizza) in the fall and winter.

Next year with our tax return we hope to be able to get the tow vehicle and a camper so we can start remodeling. Our lease is up at the house we are In now in April, so we may keep it month to month for a few months or we might move in with my in laws and save more money.

I want to have enough money to get home as a minimum at all times in savings, I case something goes wrong.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
thestannards
Posted 2013-08-12 9:11 PM (#7754 - in reply to #7740)
Subject: Re: We have a timeline for getting on the road!

So exciting to have a timeline. Spring 2015 is our goal as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software