You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You will have more fun on your vacation if you maintain a mental age of 18 or less. Act just old enough to make your travel connections and stay out of trouble. Joe Schwartz

Hello!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> IntroductionsMessage format

ranchgrl
Posted 2013-05-15 5:43 PM (#7730)
Subject: Hello!

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. My family is partial "nomads" and Im really excited to have found this website where I can get such useful and helpful info! We are a family run ranch and spend about 5 month a year living in our camper during the summer and fall months when we move up into the high country with our cattle. During this time we are truly in the middle of nowhere with a 2 hour drive to the nearest milk or gas and no means of communication with the rest of the world. Then we have our winter base which is a traditional home.
I've found that living in our camper can be fun and frustrating and am really looking forward to learning and discovering what has worked for others!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pdemichiel
Posted 2013-05-17 1:57 AM (#7732 - in reply to #7730)
Subject: Re: Hello!

Welcome ranchgirl. That sounds like a unique way to spend time in your Rv. How many heads of cattle do you have? Hope yopu find some answers here and don't forget the facebook group as well.
ranchgrl
Posted 2013-05-17 3:31 PM (#7737 - in reply to #7732)
Subject: Re: Hello!

Thank you! We run aprx 800 head of cattle, and it often seems that much of what we do is unique! But who wants to be normal anyway?!

Jennifer
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software