You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: H. Jackson Brown Jr. "People take different roads to seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they have gotten lost."

How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Technology & Communication -> TechnologyMessage format

Thaidyelibra
Posted 2013-01-05 12:24 PM (#7680)
Subject: How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?

Obviously new to rv'g... My question is on how much room does an avg fridge have? I have 2 children who love cold water, juice, ice tea u name it..they also eat a lot of fruits.. I know I can buy UTH Milk, and we r used to drinking it here in Japan. Haven't been in the states for over 5 years, so I hope you have it there cuz my kids do go thru 2 gallons of milk in 2 days.. Plus with all the other stuff u have to put in a fridge I am hoping its big enough.. If u could just name off what u basically have tht would b greatly appreciated..thank you

Since I will b traveling with only the kids, 7 & 10, who eat like horses and me ( mom) hubster will b back in the usa only for a month every 6 months so no nd to worry about his tummy...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Phantom409
Posted 2013-02-05 1:30 PM (#7716 - in reply to #7680)
Subject: Re: How much rm does a motorhomes fridge have?

Average fridge in an RV is 7 - 8 cubic feet. you can get em bigger but they are expensive. last one I purchased (8 CF) it ran $1850.00 installed....... If you need a bigger one go with the residential model. it can stay cold about 8 hours if you keep it closed, you could also use a generator between camp sites it needed to run the fridge....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software