You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. Mark Twain

PlEASE HELP!! Need to get my 15 yr old enrolled in homeschooling cause we are becoming full time rve
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home on Wheels -> RoadschoolingMessage format

vgshade
Posted 2012-08-15 8:31 AM (#7606)
Subject: PlEASE HELP!! Need to get my 15 yr old enrolled in homeschooling cause we are becoming full time rve

Need so much help.. Have decided to sell everything and hit the road in less than 2 months.. Very hard and stressfull on us. 2 weeks till my daughter starts school so i need to get her into a traveling road school FAST!!! Can anyone help?? Home state is pa but we are planning on going to Florida for few months then just traveling all over.. What school would be best and flexible?? Thanks in Advance.. Val
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Highlander
Posted 2012-08-26 10:07 AM (#7616 - in reply to #7606)
Subject: RE: PlEASE HELP!! Need to get my 15 yr old enrolled in homeschooling cause we are becoming full time

There are schools available on line free.....

http://zsem.k12.com/tpages/tb/paperclip.html?leadsource=display&pro...
raw
Posted 2013-01-06 5:04 PM (#7683 - in reply to #7606)
Subject: RE: PlEASE HELP!! Need to get my 15 yr old enrolled in homeschooling cause we are becoming full time

vgshade - 2012-08-15 11:31 AM

Need so much help.. Have decided to sell everything and hit the road in less than 2 months.. Very hard and stressfull on us. 2 weeks till my daughter starts school so i need to get her into a traveling road school FAST!!! Can anyone help?? Home state is pa but we are planning on going to Florida for few months then just traveling all over.. What school would be best and flexible?? Thanks in Advance.. Val[/QUOTE]

Hey - what happened? what have you figured out and what are you still struggling with ? I would love to help!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software