You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I keep six honest serving-men. (They taught me all I knew.) There names are What and Why and When, and How and Where and Who. -- Rudyard Kipling

Anyone been to Sun-N-Fun in Sarasota Florida? With a huge indoor pool?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Places to Park for the Night -> Campgrounds/RV ParksMessage format

raw
Posted 2012-05-28 6:34 AM (#7463)
Subject: Anyone been to Sun-N-Fun in Sarasota Florida? With a huge indoor pool?

SunNFun Resort and Campground looks super amazing and we want to know what it is really like before we plan to stay there for an extended period of time. When you have been on the road as long as us, you understand how hard it is to pack up the kids and move on if things aren't as friendly the marketing states it is.
Anyone visited there?
Almost looks too good to be true?!
http://www.sunnfunfl.com/sarasota-rv-camping/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
raw
Posted 2012-06-04 3:36 PM (#7472 - in reply to #7463)
Subject: Re: Anyone been to Sun-N-Fun in Sarasota Florida? With a huge indoor pool?

Anyone even live nearby or traveling through willing to give your opinion on this place? I am so scared to bank on this place and we just can't get there in advance to check it out! Anyone even know anyone nearby? I am happy to return the favour! We will be in 20 states and provinces within the next two weeks - if that helps!
featherstory
Posted 2012-06-21 5:10 AM (#7507 - in reply to #7463)
Subject: Re: Anyone been to Sun-N-Fun in Sarasota Florida? With a huge indoor pool?

I have been in Sarasota, but don't remember this place. I do know people there I could ask someone to check it out or if they know about it.
raw
Posted 2012-07-22 12:35 PM (#7564 - in reply to #7507)

Oh thank you! I really appreciate that! We are looking at schools in the area and want to pay for the year to get the best rate - yet it is so scary since there are no other decent parks in the area that I know of!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software